Monday 22 July 2013

Birthday Weekend in Bali

For my birthday, we headed to Bali this past weekend for sun, fun and relaxation.  Bali is a 2 hour flight from Singapore so it makes for a  great weekend escape!





The beach while the tide is out






Boys got massages...this is Josh after his.  Pure bliss on his face!
Jake just prior to his massage




We found a cool restaurant down the beach from our resort.  There was tree houses to dine in, pirate ships to play on and fun rope courses to navigate through while waiting for your lunch & beverages.  









2 comments:

  1. That profile shot of Jake took my breath away. So beautiful! Jake really struck a chord with me in the shot of him sitting in the chair just before the massage. He looks so beautiful sitting there I had a hard time taking my eyes off him. I tried to imagine what it would be like to walk into my room and see him sitting in one of my chairs like that with his whimsical look ready for me to give him a massage. I was trying to imagine would I get him ready for the massage or would I watch Jake get ready for the massage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. spa 24 hours

    ReplyDelete